- 1 pound ripe tomatoes (2-3)
- 5-6 fresh mozzarella balls (small size)
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Dash of salt (optional)
- Slice tomatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Arrange 2-3 tomato slices on each salad plate.
- Cut fresh mozzarella ball into halves.
- Top each tomato slice with sliced mozzarella.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes.
- Top each mozzarella half with fresh basil.
- Sprinkle dash of salt over dish. (optional)
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 140 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 1 Medium-Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.