- 3 pounds spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place squash, cut side down, in a microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on 100% power 25 to 30 minutes or until squash is tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap. Pull out squash strands with a fork; place in a large bowl.
- Mix butter, broth, parsley, salt and pepper; add to squash. Serve.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 6 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 168 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Bread/Starch; 1 Fat
Source: Family Circle's All-Time Favorite Recipes
Book Title: Family Circle's All-Time Favorite Recipes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.