- 4 pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing *
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight).
- Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade, and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8 to 11 minutes total cooking time, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
* Or use a reduced-fat Italian dressing
An easy way to marinate your pork chops. Chops are best prepared by grilling directly over the coals. Serve with sliced tomatoes in a vinaigrette, broccoli spears and garlic mashed cauliflower.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 140 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.