- 4 pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing *
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight).
- Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade, and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8 to 11 minutes total cooking time, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
* Or use a reduced-fat Italian dressing
An easy way to marinate your pork chops. Chops are best prepared by grilling directly over the coals. Serve with sliced tomatoes in a vinaigrette, broccoli spears and garlic mashed cauliflower.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 140 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.