- 1 bag (12 oz.) cranberries
- 1 navel orange with peel, diced fine (remove any seeds)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar substitute equal to 1-1/2 cups sugar (ie: 36 packets of equal). or more to taste
- Simmer the cranberries and orange with water in a covered saucepan for 1 hour. Cool, and stir in cinnamon and sugar substitute. Refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze in 1-cup containers.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.1 grams
Sodium: 9 milligrams
Protein: .29 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Source: Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Book Title: Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.