- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 single chicken breasts (16 oz. raw weight) skinned, boned, washed, cut into 1" strips
- 5-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high.
- Stir-fry chicken strips until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken pieces and set aside.
- Saute garlic slices until soft and golden.
- Stir in chicken broth, lemon juice, and wine.
- When mixture is hot, reduce heat to medium and return chicken to skillet. Simmer a few minutes to heat through.
- If desired, thicken sauce with pinch of instant potatoes.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Protein: 19 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Low-Fat Meat
Source: Gourmet Inspirations Healthy Cooking
Book Title: Gourmet Inspirations Healthy Cooking