- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat margarine at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add Splenda Essentials Granulated Sweetener and honey, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately and cool on wire rack.
Blueberry-filled muffins that have a cake-like texture.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 muffinsServing size: 1 muffin
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 280 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.