- 1-1/2 cups fine bread crumbs (375 mL)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (125 mL)
- 1 tsp paprika (5 mL)
- 1 tsp rosemary, basil or oregano (5 mL)
- 3 Tbsp canola oil (45 mL)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- In bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, paprika and rosemary. Mix in canola oil until well combined. Roll chicken in bread crumbs and place in prepared dish. Discard any crumb mixture that is left over.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
This chicken is easy to prepare and just as tasty as deep-fried chicken, yet much healthier.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings.Serving Size: 1 chicken breast.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 230 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.