- 2 enveloped unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 package (2.8 ounce size) whipped topping mix (1 envelope)
- Skim milk
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Sprinkle gelatin on apple juice in 1-quart saucepan to soften; add water. Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; stir in gelatin mixture until smooth. Refrigerate until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare topping mix as directed on package - except use skim milk. Reserve 1/2 cup topping. Beat pumpkin mixture until smooth and light; fold remaining topping into pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle crumbs in bottom of square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; spread pumpkin mixture in pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Top with remaining topping.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 9 squares
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 20 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Vegetable
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.