- 1 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1-1/2 cups ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate until needed.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 121 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of National Mango Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.