- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried onion soup mix *
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
* (or about 1/2 of 1-ounce package dried onion soup mix)
- In medium bowl stir together yogurt, sour cream, onion soup mix, Dijon-style mustard. Mix well.
Flavorful dip for Appetizer Meatballs or other crudites. Try on sandwiches instead of mayonaise.
Recipe Yield: Serving size: 1 teaspoon
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.