- 4 medium carrots, cleaned & peeled
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dry buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 16 slices of thinly sliced lean turkey or dried beef
- Cut the carrots into 4 pieces.
- Combine the mayonnaise and dressing mix.
- Dip each piece of carrot into the dressing and roll up in slices of turkey or dried beef.
- Secure with a toothpick.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 4 wraps each - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 141 milligrams
Cholesterol: 21 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 1 Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast by Rachel Rudel, R.D.
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast by Rachel Rudel, R.D.