- 4 medium carrots, cleaned & peeled
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dry buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 16 slices of thinly sliced lean turkey or dried beef
- Cut the carrots into 4 pieces.
- Combine the mayonnaise and dressing mix.
- Dip each piece of carrot into the dressing and roll up in slices of turkey or dried beef.
- Secure with a toothpick.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 4 wraps each - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 141 milligrams
Cholesterol: 21 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 1 Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast by Rachel Rudel, R.D.
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast by Rachel Rudel, R.D.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.