- 9-ounce package frozen no-salt-added artichoke hearts, thawed, drained
- 4 ounces fat-free or low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (green part only)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Blot artichokes dry on paper towels. Chop into small pieces.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, blending well. Stir in artichokes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir before serving.
Serve with fresh sliced vegetables.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 14; 2 tablespoons per serving
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 79 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
1/2 Low-Fat meat
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Book Title: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.