- 9-ounce package frozen no-salt-added artichoke hearts, thawed, drained
- 4 ounces fat-free or low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (green part only)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Blot artichokes dry on paper towels. Chop into small pieces.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, blending well. Stir in artichokes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir before serving.
Serve with fresh sliced vegetables.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 14; 2 tablespoons per serving
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 79 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
1/2 Low-Fat meat
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Book Title: The New American Heart Association Cookbook