- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon thawed Cool Whip Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside. Chop 2 of the chocolate squares.
- Beat margarine, brown sugar and Splenda Granulated Sweetener in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies 11 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets one minute; remove and place on wire racks. Cool completely.
- Melt remaining 2 chocolate squares as directed on package. Stir in Cool Whip and water. Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate; let stand until firm.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 36 servingsServing size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 90 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.