- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped fine
- 2 cups lean ground round (15% fat or less)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 slice bread, cubed fine
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Form into a loaf.
- Place in foil-lined 5x9 pan.
- Bake until done (15-20 minutes).
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1/2 Bread; 3 Lean-Meat; 1-1/2 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.