- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped fine
- 2 cups lean ground round (15% fat or less)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 slice bread, cubed fine
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Form into a loaf.
- Place in foil-lined 5x9 pan.
- Bake until done (15-20 minutes).
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1/2 Bread; 3 Lean-Meat; 1-1/2 Fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.