- 3 boneless pork loin chops, fat trimmed, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16oz) package Green Giant frozen potatoes, sweet peas, and carrots
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 (12oz) jar seasoned gravy for pork
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over high heat until hot. Add pork and onion; cook for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink inside and onion is tender.
- Place vegetables in strainer; rinse with hot water until thawed. Drain well.
- Add vegetables and remaining ingredients to pork mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Sodium: 640 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch, 2 Medium-Fat Meat, 2 Vegetable