- 4 potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 2 pounds chicken pieces, trimmed of skin and fat
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 1 whole bulb garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add chicken, onions, and garlic. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Top with oil. Cover. Cook on HIGH 5-6 hours, or on LOW 9-10 hours.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4-6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 358 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1-1/2 Starch, 2 Vegetable, 2 Lean Meat
Source: Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook
Book Title: Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook