- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (3 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- In a 1-gallon self-closing plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, herbes de Provence, black pepper, and chicken; seal the bag and shake to coat. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- When you are ready to cook, spray a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat a gas grill to medium/medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, with the rack placed 4 to 6 inches above the heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, and its juices run clear, turning once.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Sodium: 76 milligrams
Cholesterol: 68 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Lean Meat, 2 Fat
Source: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals
Book Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.