- 1 package Dreamfields Penne Rigate
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1-1/2 cups of fresh arugula
- Half a white onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 basil leaves, sliced thinly
- 2 melrose or cubanella peppers, seeded and sliced thinly (A banana pepper or anaheim pepper can be substituted for the melrose or cubanella peppers)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook penne until al dente, or as desired.
- Drain pasta and put into a large glass or ceramic serving dish.
- Mix together all ingredients with pasta and serve.
- Can be served as a main dish or side dish.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 21 milligrams
Protein: 9 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.