- 1/2 head Boston lettuce
- 1 cup canned hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Paul Newman's Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in salad bowl. Add hearts of palm and dressing.
- Toss and serve with the fish.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 480 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 2 Fat
Source: Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes"
Book Title: Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes"
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.