- 1/2 head Boston lettuce
- 1 cup canned hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Paul Newman's Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in salad bowl. Add hearts of palm and dressing.
- Toss and serve with the fish.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 480 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 2 Fat
Source: Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes"
Book Title: Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes"