- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, chopped
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Place asparagus on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and turkey bacon.
- Spread in single layer.
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until asparagus in crisp tender.
Crisp asparagus, roasted with turkey bacon creates an irresistible side dish for Easter – or any time.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 370 milligrams
Cholesterol: 30 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.