- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, chopped
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Place asparagus on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and turkey bacon.
- Spread in single layer.
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until asparagus in crisp tender.
Crisp asparagus, roasted with turkey bacon creates an irresistible side dish for Easter – or any time.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 370 milligrams
Cholesterol: 30 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.