- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 cups green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Bring medium saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Add asparagus and cook 1 minute or until crisp tender.
- Immediately plunge in ice water; drain completely.
- In large bowl, toss together lettuce leaves, asparagus, radishes, fennel, edamame, mint and egg.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and sugar.
- Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss.
This quick and easy Asparagus and Edamame Salad, features fresh spring vegetables tossed with a simple lemon vinaigrette.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 160 miligrams
Cholesterol: 20 miligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.