- 2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1 16-oz can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (1-oz) package dried onion soup mix
- Season roast with salt and pepper; place over indirect heat on grill; stir together cranberry sauce and onion soup mix and heat, covered, in microwave until hot (about one minute).
- Baste roast with cranberry mixture every 10 minutes until roast is done about 40 minutes (20 minutes per pound);until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Heat any leftover basting mixture to boiling, stir and boil for 5-10 minutes and serve alongside roast.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4-6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 380 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.