- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/3 cup hot pepper wing sauce
- 8 hard corn taco shells, heated as specified on package
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Cook turkey as specified on package. Always cook to well-done, 165F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add hot pepper sauce. Stir to combine.
- Fill tacos shells with lettuce, turkey mixture, tomatoes and avocado.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 260 milligrams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 1 grams