- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/3 cup hot pepper wing sauce
- 8 hard corn taco shells, heated as specified on package
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Cook turkey as specified on package. Always cook to well-done, 165F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add hot pepper sauce. Stir to combine.
- Fill tacos shells with lettuce, turkey mixture, tomatoes and avocado.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 260 miligrams
Cholesterol: 45 miligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.