- 2 large baking potatoes or 3 medium potatoes (1-1/4 pounds total), each cut in 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a shallow dish or pan with nonstick pan spray.
- Arrange the potato wedges in the prepared pan. Combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl. Brush the potatoes lightly with the oil mixture.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 1 hour, basting with oil from the pan every 15 minutes.
Contains 3g sugars.
Recipe Yield: Makes: 8 to 12 wedges (4 servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 155 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
1-1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat
Source: The New Family Cookbook For People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook For People with Diabetes