- 1 package (1.2 pounds) Honeysuckle White 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) chopped stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounce) spicy chili beans
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.3 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 785 milligrams
Cholesterol: 81 milligrams
Protein: 40 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Sugars: 7.2 grams
Source: Honeysuckle White