- 1 package (1.2 pounds) Honeysuckle White 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) chopped stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounce) spicy chili beans
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.3 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 785 miligrams
Cholesterol: 81 miligrams
Protein: 40 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Sugars: 7.2 grams
Source: Honeysuckle White
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.