- 12-ounces Jennie-O Deli Favorites Oven Roasted, Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast, from the service deli, makes 28 cubes
- 28 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12-ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 28 basil leaves
- 28 (5-inch) skewers
- Non-fat Italian dressing or balsamic vinegar for dipping, if desired
- Thread turkey cube, tomato half, cheese, cucumber, tomato half and basil leaf on each skewer.
- Serve with no-fat dressing or balsamic vinegar for dipping, if desired.
This is a Biggest Loser® Approved recipe.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 9 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 490 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.