- 12-ounces Jennie-O Deli Favorites Oven Roasted, Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast, from the service deli, makes 28 cubes
- 28 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12-ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 28 basil leaves
- 28 (5-inch) skewers
- Non-fat Italian dressing or balsamic vinegar for dipping, if desired
- Thread turkey cube, tomato half, cheese, cucumber, tomato half and basil leaf on each skewer.
- Serve with no-fat dressing or balsamic vinegar for dipping, if desired.
This is a Biggest Loser® Approved recipe.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 9 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 490 miligrams
Cholesterol: 15 miligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.