These Halloween cut-out cookies use a sugarfree, no calorie sweetener to cut the carbs to only 7 grams per cookie.
Recipe Yield: 48
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 1 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Blend together butters, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, or by hand. Blend until butter is softened.
- Add egg substitute, water and vinegar. Mix briefly.
- Add flours, salt and baking powder. Mix on low speed, until dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface.
- Divide dough in half. Pat each half into a circle and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate approx. 1 hour, allowing dough to chill.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured work surface to desired thickness, approx. 1/4 inch.
- Cut with cookie cutters. Place cookies on prepared sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the back.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 30 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.