- 1/4 cup stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
*May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat butter in a medium bowl. Beat in egg and orange juice concentrate.
- Mix combined flour, oats, Equal, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt and orange peel into creamed mixture until blended. Stir in dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Two favorite Fall flavors – cranberry and orange – combined in an easy to make drop cookie.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 17 milligrams
Cholesterol: 14 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Source: Equal ®