- 1/4 cup stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
*May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat butter in a medium bowl. Beat in egg and orange juice concentrate.
- Mix combined flour, oats, Equal, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt and orange peel into creamed mixture until blended. Stir in dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Two favorite Fall flavors – cranberry and orange – combined in an easy to make drop cookie.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 17 milligrams
Cholesterol: 14 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Source: Equal ®
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.