- 2 cups ready-made shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup nonfat or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 4 whole-wheat flour tortillas (8 to 9-inch rounds)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roasted chicken or turkey breast
- 12 fresh spinach leaves or 4 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- Combine the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, and chutney and toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Lay the tortillas on a flat surface and layer a quarter of the chicken or turkey over the lower half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-1/2 inch margin on the right and left sides.
- Top the chicken or turkey on each tortilla with a quarter of the coleslaw mixture followed by the spinach or lettuce.
- Fold the right and left margins in, then roll each tortilla up from the bottom to enclose the filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings``Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4.7 grams
Sodium: 535 milligrams
Cholesterol: 32 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 32 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Starch, 2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Vegetable
Source: The Complete Diabetes Prevention Plan
Book Title: The Complete Diabetes Prevention Plan