If you’re a fan of drop cookies, and chocolate, then you’re going to love these cookies. Everyone will rave about the Chocolate Dunk Cookies you made so don’t be surprised if they ask for this recipe!
Recipe Yield: 36
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 squares Baker’s® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon thawed Cool Whip® Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon warm water
Content Continues Below ⤵
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside. Chop 2 of the chocolate squares.
- Beat margarine, brown sugar and Splenda® Granulated Sweetener in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies 11 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets one minute; remove and place on wire racks. Cool completely.
- Melt remaining 2 chocolate squares as directed on package. Stir in COOL WHIP® and water. Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate; let stand until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 45
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 90 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.