Recipe Yield: Serves 8
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 packets Equal sweetener*
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 24 packets Equal sweetener**
- 1-2/3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Fresh mint, optional
* Substitute 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful for the packets.
** Substitute 1 cup Equal Spoonful for the packets.
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Combine all ingredients.
- Press mixture onto bottom and 1-inch up side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack while preparing Cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese and Equal in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Mix in applesauce, eggs, egg whites and lemon juice until blended.
- Stir in cornstarch, cinnamon, apple pie spice and vanilla.
- Fold in sour cream until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over baked crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center of cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, remove side of pan. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired. Cut cake into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Sodium: 192 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
2-1/4 Fat; 3/4 Starch
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.