- 1 package (8 oz) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Equal Sugar Lite
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk (2%)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cup (8 oz) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp Equal Sugar Lite, additional
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until well combined. Mix in 3/4 cup Equal Sugar Lite, eggs and egg whites, milk, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon until well blended. Stir in cooked noodles and raisins.
- Pour mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan well sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 2 tablespoons EqualÂ® Sugar Lite and remaining 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of noodle mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 102 milligrams
Cholesterol: 79 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Sugars: 11.5 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.