- 2 ears corn, husks and silks removed; or 2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 2 cups 1-percent milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. If using fresh corn, use a sharp knife to scrape the corn from the cob.
- Combine the corn with the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray. Pour the corn pudding into the casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes until pudding is set and tester put in the center comes out clean.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings (1 cup each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 196 milligrams
Cholesterol: 115 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1-1/2 Starch, 1 Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat-free Milk
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Book Title: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.