- 1/3 cup stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
*May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix combined flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
These reduced-sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies are quick & easy to make — and they’re delicious. Bake an extra batch for the freezer.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 dozenServing size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 55 milligrams
Cholesterol: 16 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1/2 starch, 1 fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.