- 1/3 cup stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
*May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix combined flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
These reduced-sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies are quick & easy to make — and they’re delicious. Bake an extra batch for the freezer.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 dozenServing size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 55 miligrams
Cholesterol: 16 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
1/2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.