- 1/2 cup stick butter, softened
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter, Equal and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly in well-sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven 23 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
A bar cookie that combines two favorites – chocolate chips and peanut butter – in vanilla dough.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 48 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 42 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.