- 3/4 Cup refrigerated Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 Cup (4 oz) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 Cup (1-3/4 oz) small pepperoni slices, halved
- 1 Cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup black olives, sliced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, combine pasta sauce, oil and Italian seasoning in a large bowl; blend well.
- Add cooked rotini and remaining ingredients to pasta sauce mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6 (1-1/4 cup)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 440 milligrams
Cholesterol: 17 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
1-1/2 Med Fat Meat, 1 Starch/Bread, 1 Vegetable
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.