- 1-1/2 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken.
- Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 140 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.