- 8 oz nonfat sour cream alternative
- 1 (7oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 oz nonfat cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Wheat Thins reduced fat crackers
- In food processor or electric blender, add all ingredients except crackers.
- Process just until red peppers are finely chopped. Pour into bowl.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip with crackers.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 96 (1 tsp servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: .4 grams
Sodium: 6 milligrams
Protein: .2 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Culinary Cybercity and Wheat Thins
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.