- 8 oz nonfat sour cream alternative
- 1 (7oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 oz nonfat cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Wheat Thins reduced fat crackers
- In food processor or electric blender, add all ingredients except crackers.
- Process just until red peppers are finely chopped. Pour into bowl.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip with crackers.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 96 (1 tsp servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: .4 grams
Sodium: 6 milligrams
Protein: .2 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Culinary Cybercity and Wheat Thins