- 8 oz package Skinny Noodles Spaghetti Shirataki, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz carrots, shredded
- 4 oz snow peas, trimmed and shredded
- 4 oz red bell pepper, shredded
- 4 oz baby corn, sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 Cup your favorite ready-to-use, Light, Asian dressing (like "Ken's Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy")
- In large bowl add noodles, carrots, snow peas, red bell pepper, and baby corn.
- Pour 1/3 cup dressing over noodle salad, toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Here’s an easy Asian fusion salad guaranteed to impress. The spaghetti shirataki add extra texture to the salad and extend the portion size without added calories. You can serve this salad for a main meal, or cut the portion size and serve on the side.
Recipe Yield: Makes 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 11 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles