- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 can (4 oz.) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion tops or chives
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish and hot pepper sauce.
- Fold in shrimp and green onions. Transfer to serving dish; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 1-1/2 cups (2 tablespoons per serving)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 127 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.