- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 can (4 oz.) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion tops or chives
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish and hot pepper sauce.
- Fold in shrimp and green onions. Transfer to serving dish; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 1-1/2 cups (2 tablespoons per serving)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 127 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.