- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened oven-toasted rice cereal, such as Rice Chex or Crispix
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened oven-toasted wheat cereal, such as Wheat Chex
- 1 cup (1 ounce, or about 90) thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup (1 ounce, or about 32) reduced-fat tiny cheese crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt the margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in the salt and Worchestershire sauce.
- Add the cereals, pretzels, and crackers.
- Stir to coat the pieces with margarine.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes 4 cups (8 servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 301 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.