- 1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped green chile
- 1-1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 drops liquid hot pepper seasoning
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Planters ® pecans
- 20 Triscuit ® wafers
- In electric blender or food processor, blend cheddar and ricotta cheese until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl; stir in parsley, chiles, onion, garlic and hot pepper seasoning.
- Shape into 5-inch log; wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.
- To serve, roll log in pecans; cut log into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices on wafers.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 1 (10 oz.) Log
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 78 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
.2 Starch/Bread; .3 Meats; .2 Fat
Source: Culinary Cybercity and Triscuit Wafers