- 1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped green chile
- 1-1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 drops liquid hot pepper seasoning
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Planters ® pecans
- 20 Triscuit ® wafers
- In electric blender or food processor, blend cheddar and ricotta cheese until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl; stir in parsley, chiles, onion, garlic and hot pepper seasoning.
- Shape into 5-inch log; wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.
- To serve, roll log in pecans; cut log into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices on wafers.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 1 (10 oz.) Log
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 78 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
.2 Starch/Bread; .3 Meats; .2 Fat
Source: Culinary Cybercity and Triscuit Wafers
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.