- 1 tsp margarine, melted, reduced-calorie
- 1 tsp Vegetables oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 lb large, fresh shrimp, uncooked, cleaned, deveined
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine margarine, oil, garlic, and pepper in a shallow heatproff casserole dish.
- Add shrimp, and toss lightly to coat.
- Spread shrimp in a single layer.
- Broil shrimp 4" from heat 3-4 minutes. Turn shrimp, and broil an additional 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 107 milligrams
Cholesterol: 90 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Lean Meat