- cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled low-fat turkey sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Process until smooth.
- Fold in by hand the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings``Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 224 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Book Title: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.