- cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled low-fat turkey sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Process until smooth.
- Fold in by hand the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings``Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 224 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Book Title: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible