- 3/4 pound fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Dash onion powder
- 2 tablepoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- Cut carrots julienne (matchstick slices) or in thin rounds.
- In a saucepan, add the carrots, broth and onion powder.
- Cook 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Drain, add remaining ingredients, and toss lightly.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 15 Minutes - Cost: $ ``Servings: 1 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 68 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.