- 1 (8oz) package of fat free cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 cup cranberry chutney, fruit juice sweetened (or your favorite flavor chutney)
- In center of serving platter, mound cream cheese into ball with top slattened slightly.
- Pour chutney on top of cream cheese.
- Serve with water crackers.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 15 Minutes - Cost: $``Yield: 48 snacks (1 serving=1/4 oz cheese/chutney)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 28 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
1 free food exchange
Source: Gourmet Inspirations -The Art of Healthy Cooking
Book Title: Gourmet Inspirations -The Art of Healthy Cooking