- 1 (8oz) package of fat free cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 cup cranberry chutney, fruit juice sweetened (or your favorite flavor chutney)
- In center of serving platter, mound cream cheese into ball with top slattened slightly.
- Pour chutney on top of cream cheese.
- Serve with water crackers.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 15 Minutes - Cost: $``Yield: 48 snacks (1 serving=1/4 oz cheese/chutney)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 28 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
1 free food exchange
Source: Gourmet Inspirations -The Art of Healthy Cooking
Book Title: Gourmet Inspirations -The Art of Healthy Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.