- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot shredded with a potato peeler,
or 1/2 cup precut matchstick carrots
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the cabbage and carrots in a medium bowl, and toss to mix.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.6 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 1.2 grams
Sodium: 187 milligrams
Protein: 0.8 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat
Source: Secrets of Good-Carb Low-Carb Living
Book Title: Secrets of Good-Carb Low-Carb Living
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.