- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber, Granulated
- 3/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add Splenda Granulated Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber and orange zest beating until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat.
- Stir in vanilla yogurt. Gradually stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 220 miligrams
Cholesterol: 55 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.