- 4 (3-1/4 oz.) sole fillets
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp margarine, melted
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels, and set aside.
- Combine melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip fillets in margarine mixture and dredge in flour mixture. Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- If a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches from heat for 1 minute. Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 79 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
2 Lean Meat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.