- 4 (3-1/4 oz.) sole fillets
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp margarine, melted
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels, and set aside.
- Combine melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip fillets in margarine mixture and dredge in flour mixture. Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- If a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches from heat for 1 minute. Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 79 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
2 Lean Meat