- 5 egg whites
- 1 can (20 oz. ) water packed pineapple (crushed, drained)
- 1 yellow reduced fat cake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar or equivalent alternative sweetener
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer until foamy. Add drained pineapple then cake mix.
- Spread mix in a floured 9x13 inch pan with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with sugar or sweetener.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 18 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook
Book Title: The Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook