- 5 egg whites
- 1 can (20 oz. ) water packed pineapple (crushed, drained)
- 1 yellow reduced fat cake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar or equivalent alternative sweetener
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer until foamy. Add drained pineapple then cake mix.
- Spread mix in a floured 9x13 inch pan with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with sugar or sweetener.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 18 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook
Book Title: The Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.